AIM
UpstartDJ

Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

Really good!

You got a really nice grip on animation! The graphics and animation were smooth and has a nice style to it aswell! Hope to see more from you :)

Keith responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't done anything in 3 years so I was nervous to see how people would accept this and I'm glad with everyone's feedback. I hope to see you make more reviews on any future animations I do. :)

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

Superb!

That was a really intelligent and genuinely funny cartoon. The characters were really well done and can definately tell that they are real maple players, very down to earth. And it just highlights the point as to why I quit playing maple story, it just gets too freakin much >_<. But yes, a really pleasant movie, you're a very talented animator and script writer! well done =)

Pac Man Music Video Pac Man Music Video

WOAH!!

HOLY SEX ON A STICK AND DONT FORGET THE LOVE BUCKETS!!! THIS FLASH IS AMAZIN! AND OMG THE MUSIC ROCKS TOO!! GREAT FLASH MAN!! GREAT FLASH!!! ^____^ ADD ME AS A FAVOURITE, WE CAN COLAB SOMETIMES :d

TomEntwisle responds:

Why, thankyou kind sir (H)

=D

Gun John Gun John

Excellent

Really good for your first effort! Really responsive shooter cursor! Looks great, sounds great! I love it :) Hope for more stuff from you!

Conqueror of Hearts Conqueror of Hearts

Average

Its not bad! Passes a few minutes! Just nothing that special about it! I'm sure youll pass judgement though!

Match-it 3D Match-it 3D

Love it!

This is how you make an addictive game! You dont need to re-invent the wheel, just take a simple game like matching cards and put it in a cool and challenging 3d square! Love it. its clever and its tough because its very easy to lose the cards youve flipped over because its harder to remember were the cards are on a cube then a flat surface! love it :D great adaptation of an old idea :)

Trance-Atlantic Flight Trance-Atlantic Flight

this was new

i liked its beat more then anything and this is the best one you have done.i was gonna write a review for all of them but theres no point because the others are crap and depressing.this one was good though