AIM
UpstartDJ

Gun John Gun John

Excellent

Really good for your first effort! Really responsive shooter cursor! Looks great, sounds great! I love it :) Hope for more stuff from you!

Conqueror of Hearts Conqueror of Hearts

Average

Its not bad! Passes a few minutes! Just nothing that special about it! I'm sure youll pass judgement though!

Match-it 3D Match-it 3D

Love it!

This is how you make an addictive game! You dont need to re-invent the wheel, just take a simple game like matching cards and put it in a cool and challenging 3d square! Love it. its clever and its tough because its very easy to lose the cards youve flipped over because its harder to remember were the cards are on a cube then a flat surface! love it :D great adaptation of an old idea :)

Line Weaver Line Weaver

nice idea but...

It seems really glitchy! the ball would often bounce through the lines or when its about to bounce off the edge, it would just go straight through teh edge.. strange. its a great idea but it possibly needs a lot of development. backgrounds for example.. and maybe a mini map to show were the points goals are. but yeah nice idea but could do a lot more.

GTD 6 - Too Scared GTD 6 - Too Scared

Really clever!

I like it a lot! I think its a nice twist on the typical dice game... kinda reminds me of Yahtzee actually. I presume that was your inspiration :P. But yeah I liked it. The added bonus of achievements makes it a game you can come back to and play any time, and its simple enough to just pick up and play, so yeah i love it! Im very confident youll get through judgement with a great score! Well done :)

Cool Juice Designer Cool Juice Designer

what an odd game!

i didnt quite get it, i just seemed to be getting points regardless of taste... i kinda just clicked something repeatedly and i got points... and some random dude kept saying "pineapple"... no idea what it was all about to be honest :P

Origins Origins

really beautiful!

as far as point and clicks go, this is pretty awesome! a superb concept with lots of replayability (i was an eagle! :D) which is both visually stunning and musically fantastic! pretty intense too, that wolf chasing scene was effective, excellent game :)

Kirk-Cocaine responds:

Thanks a lot man! A lot of people seem to become an eagle first time. The lion is always my favourite!

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Really liked it!

I got a lil worried at first, i thought it'd just be one of those text based mmo games were all you do is "spend energy" to kill stuff, but the inclusion of actually shooting things is kinda fun, very clever. good work :)

Lost Numbers 19 Lost Numbers 19

i really liked it!

its an interesting concept for a game and to most people, they would probably not see the genius behind it, however i found it rather addictive and simple. i didnt actually complete a puzzle (unfortunately lol) but i would of enjoyed it more if there was some kind of timer system or a system which looks at the number of clicks done, because without these two things, people will just randomly the picture and get it right (Which i tried and i got quite a few this method). however, simple, clever, i like it. hope u get passed judgement =)

ArmorLock ArmorLock

not bad!

i dont really enjoy the thought of saving george bush personally =P but actually i quite enjoyed this. it wasnt really action packed or really dynamic but it was a nice solid shoot em up game with quite a lot of oppotunities to play stealthy, with a lot of cover around to hide. a nice short tutorial (i love short tutorial so props for that) and really simple controls! pretty good!